We aim to create an experience that can be enjoyed by families, as well as give a spine-chilling thrill to those craving a bit more. However, we do have some rules that must be followed:
- No open flames or smoking
- No sharp objects, weapons, or firearms
- Do not touch or harass actors
- Do not touch, take, or damage props
- Do not run in the haunted house
- No food or drinks inside the haunt
- No flashlights or other light sources
- No cell phones or cameras
Violation of these rules will result in your immediate removal from Fright in Falcon Haunted House. Security personnel are monitoring each group entering the attraction.
This is for your protection and the protection of Fright in Falcon personnel.
Strobe lights, fog machines, loud sounds, and other disorienting effects are used in this haunted house.
Anyone that experiences athsma, seizures, vertigo, or similar symptoms should not enter this haunted house.
It is our job to scare you. You enter this attraction at your own risk. By entering this attraction, you represent that you voluntarily and expressly agree to release, discharge, and hold Fright in Falcon and other patrons harmless from any and all legal liability, property damage, or medical liability, AND PERSONALLY ASSUME ALL RISKS.